Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Status of google chrome and chromium

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Status of google chrome and chromium
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 10:12:13 -0500

    So if I understand correctly this means that any derivatives would have
    to fall under a non-free license. I would have thought that this is also
    not DFSG-compliant, but package python-bsdiff is available in main [3]
    (and in Ubuntu universe). I'm not sure where bspatch comes from.

This license represents hostility towards GNU, but really it is not
worse than other GPL-incompatible licenses.