Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Status of google chrome and chromium

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Status of google chrome and chromium
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 11:22:11 -0500

    On the plugin side, there is also a catch - I can find no way to make
    chromium use gnash or libsfw - but it seems to be able to import adobe
    flash from firefox if it's there... so we have a browser that seems to
    only support the non-free flash plugin, I will
    do some more checking though - I may just be missing the methodology.

That is definitely an issue we should raise.  Thanks.