[GNU-linux-libre] LibrePlanet: talking about free distros?

From: Brett Smith
Subject: [GNU-linux-libre] LibrePlanet: talking about free distros?
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 15:09:27 -0500

Hi folks,

Who's planning on coming to LibrePlanet?
(http://groups.fsf.org/wiki/Main_Page)  Abdur-Rahman of BLAG suggested a
conference for free distributions, to talk about issues of common
concern and how we can make each others' lives easier, and I thought if
there was enough participation we could have a small session parallel to
LibrePlanet.

So let the list know if you're coming, and if there's interest we can
hammer out details about where and when to meet.

Thanks,

--
Brett Smith
Licensing Compliance Engineer, Free Software Foundation

Support the FSF by becoming an Associate Member: http://fsf.org/jf