Re: [GNU-linux-libre] LibrePlanet: talking about free distros?

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] LibrePlanet: talking about free distros?
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 21:29:54 +0100

Karl Goetz schreef:
On Wed, 17 Feb 2010 15:09:27 -0500
Brett Smith <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi folks,

Who's planning on coming to LibrePlanet?
(http://groups.fsf.org/wiki/Main_Page)  Abdur-Rahman of BLAG
suggested a conference for free distributions, to talk about issues
of common concern and how we can make each others' lives easier, and
I thought if there was enough participation we could have a small
session parallel to LibrePlanet.

So let the list know if you're coming, and if there's interest we can
hammer out details about where and when to meet.

Fraid I won't be along :(
Hopefully some other gNS people will be able to make it.

I'm not gonna be there either.