Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Re: eID-belgium

From: Paul O'Malley
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Re: eID-belgium
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 18:46:37 +0100

On 10/09/10 18:15, P GNU/Linux wrote:
Sorry, use a word out of context. Use the wrong dictionary.
The question is: I can add this software in a fully free distribution?
It's good in practice. But not equal in the ethical. It is valid to
exclude?

Let me ask your question another way.

Is it a good idea to make people use only proprietary software for any task?

I think you will find that nobody (in this grouping at any rate) says you should make people use proprietary software.

Regards
P.