Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Re: eID-belgium

From: Tlamaki GNU/Linux
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Re: eID-belgium
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 16:15:37 -0500

> Being involved in Free Software can open your political vision, and
> while I can see and understand a protest by keeping it out of the
> distribution system, perhaps it would be better if you tried to submit a
> patch which linked to a suitable view or views of how bad the notion of
> national ID cards are which is what RMS himself said on this list.
>

> Regards,
> Paul

Thank you very much for expanding my view of the subject.

The trenches of struggle are different: freedom in software and freedom
citizenship. Two trenches fighting for freedom. By excluding this package
(eID-Belgium) neglect a trench. The common view is freedom.

I will contact with developers and send information.

Meanwhile, here is the source of the project site (eID-Belgium):
http://code.google.com/p/eidconfig-belgium/

Sorry about my English so bad. My language is Spanish.

:-)
--
José Luis M. Moreno
A tlamaki (libre) developer.