Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Nyquist is non-free

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Nyquist is non-free
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 11:33:19 +0200

Sam Geeraerts wrote:
The package nyquist has the same problem as Audacity, because it uses the same xlbfun.c file.

If we take the Nyquist Debian maintainer's word [1] for it, then XLISP, Nyquist and Audacity's Nyquist plugin are free software. If there are no objections then I'll remove them from the NONFSDG list next week.