Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Freedom issues in lame, cdrkit, SDL, foomatic-filt

From: Quiliro Ordóñez
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Freedom issues in lame, cdrkit, SDL, foomatic-filters, freepascal, unzip
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2011 15:56:52 -0500

On 05/09/11 05:15, Henry Jensen wrote:
Hello,

a number of freedom bugs have been reported at the ConnochaetOS Bug
Report forum.

It seems that all this bugs exists in many (if not most) other free
distros as well, which is why report them here, too. I also didn't found
this issues at
http://libreplanet.org/wiki/List_of_software_that_does_not_respect_the_Free_System_Distribution_Guidelines

Personally I checked Parabola and Trisquel (couldn't locate BLAGs
source repo), but other free distros might very possible affected as
well.

Great work!

--
Quiliro Ordóñez

"No se puede sacrificar la libertad por ningún bien, por ninguna promesa de pan o de paz o de justicia, porque ese pan tendría amargura de veneno, esa paz sería de muerte, y esa justicia no sería justicia humana ni tendría sentido." Alfredo Pérez Guerrero

"Não se pode sacrificar a liberdade por nenhum bem, por nenhuma promessa de pan ou de paz ou de justiça, porque esse pan teria amargura de veneno, essa paz seria de morte, e essa justiça não seria justiça humana nem faria sentido." Alfredo Pérez Guerrero