Re: [GNU-linux-libre] dyne:III and a text on linux-libre

From: Quiliro Ordóñez
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] dyne:III and a text on linux-libre
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 11:40:34 -0500

On 09/09/11 08:45, Jaromil wrote:
re all,

yesterday I've managed to release dyne:bolic 3.0.0 codename MUNIR
which represents a new course of development for our distribution,
also thanks to the review and suggestions contributed here.

here is the full release announcement:
http://ftp.dyne.org/dynebolic/README

Congratulations Jaromil! Will propagate...

Here below is the text I'm talking about: it elaborats a comparison
between the food system industry and the influence of patents and
proprietary technologies to that of the software world, so that it can
show the ethical reasons moving us to remove anything that is not 100%
free, also at the price of supporting less hardware (one of the most
common objections to our choice..)

I like it. Will you place it in a wiki so we can make our changes?

--
Quiliro Ordóñez

"No se puede sacrificar la libertad por ningún bien, por ninguna promesa de pan o de paz o de justicia, porque ese pan tendría amargura de veneno, esa paz sería de muerte, y esa justicia no sería justicia humana ni tendría sentido." Alfredo Pérez Guerrero

"Não se pode sacrificar a liberdade por nenhum bem, por nenhuma promessa de pan ou de paz ou de justiça, porque esse pan teria amargura de veneno, essa paz seria de morte, e essa justiça não seria justiça humana nem faria sentido." Alfredo Pérez Guerrero