Re: [GNU-linux-libre] dyne:III and a text on linux-libre

From: Jaromil
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] dyne:III and a text on linux-libre
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2011 23:20:29 +0200

hola Quiliro,

On Wed, 14 Sep 2011, Quiliro Ordóñez wrote:

> On 09/09/11 08:45, Jaromil wrote:
> >re all,
> >
> >yesterday I've managed to release dyne:bolic 3.0.0 codename MUNIR
> >which represents a new course of development for our distribution,
> >also thanks to the review and suggestions contributed here.
> >
> >here is the full release announcement:
> >http://ftp.dyne.org/dynebolic/README
>
> Congratulations Jaromil! Will propagate...

thanks! please note the main url for the announcement changed, is now
this one: http://www.dynebolic.org/2011/09/announce-3-0-0/
which has tabs for every translation so far contributed.

> >Here below is the text I'm talking about: it elaborats a comparison
> >between the food system industry and the influence of patents and

[...]

> I like it. Will you place it in a wiki so we can make our changes?

sure, the american spanish translation was done using piratepad:

 http://piratepad.net/dynebolic3Esp

the brasilian portugues is versioned on the metareciclagem wiki:

 http://rede.metareciclagem.org/wiki/DyneBolicPtBr

the original english version I've just written in Emacs :) and is not
in a wiki, but ok now is here, in its original org-mode markup:
http://lab.dyne.org/dynebolic/announce-3.0.0

please let me know where and which progresses you made, I'm actively
discussing patenting issues with permaculture activists and very
interested in bringing this narrative forward, i think is very good to
make people understand the importance of free software. in formerly
colonized places like coffee and tobacco monoculture plantations the
farmers know well this story...

ciao

--
jaromil,  dyne.org developer,  http://jaromil.dyne.org
GPG: B2D9 9376 BFB2 60B7 601F 5B62 F6D3 FBD9 C2B6 8E39