Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Video guides for installing free distros

From: Jaromil
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Video guides for installing free distros
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2014 20:47:33 +0100

dears,

On Sat, 15 Feb 2014, Richard Stallman wrote:

> If installation on different machines is different, there could
> be multiple videos.
>
> Anyway, it's all really up to the distro maintainers.
> They are the ones who will make the videos, or not.

I will gladly accept contributions from volunteers, but have no more
free time to devolve to new tasks. The people proposing this brilliant
idea are welcome to involve themselves in the realization.

When time and resources will be there for me to be involved in
dyne:bolic again, that will be for the maintainance of the distro.
Then please consider the role of documentation editor an open position.

Apologies if I've restated a rather obvious position in case it was
already mentioned by someone, but I haven't found the time to even
follow this thread entirely.

Thanks for your understanding and continued support

--
http://jaromil.dyne.org
GPG: 6113 D89C A825 C5CE DD02  C872 73B3 5DA5 4ACB 7D10