[GNU-linux-libre] Endorsed distro review for LibreCMC

From: Joshua Gay
Subject: [GNU-linux-libre] Endorsed distro review for LibreCMC
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 13:51:00 -0400

Hello,

I would greatly appreciate your help in helping me review LibreCMC to see if it can become an endorsed distro.

I suspect that this should be a pretty easy small distro to check.

Distro name: LibreCMC

Source repo: <https://gitorious.org/librecmc>

Website: <http://www.librecmc.org/> (the site appears to be down temporarily).

Maintainer: Bob Call

I am not sure how releases are going to be managed and how corresponding sources for each distro are going to be maintained. I received a release of corresponding source on a disk from the maintainer.

Best,

Josh