Re: [GNU-linux-libre] RLSD - a free GNU/Linux-libre distro

From: Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] RLSD - a free GNU/Linux-libre distro
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 18:29:50 -0300

dima wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would you like you to receive the FSF endorsement for RLSD
> (http://rlsd.dimakrasner.com/).
>
> It's a free software, "live" GNU/Linux distro for x86/x86_64, with focus on
> retro applications and security. It's extremely lightweight and contains many
> console applications in its repositories, so it's attractive to console
> lovers and can be used to revive old hardware.
>
> I have updated the documentation and added notes about free software.
>
> Thank you,

The idea behind RLSD is very interesting.  It's the first
GNU/Linux(-libre) distribution I have seen with the explicit goal of
running historic applications.  I'm kinda a retro-computing guy, so
that's a motivation I identify myself with.  I'm glad you are committed
to user's freedom and are willing to make RLSD a FSF endorsed
distribution --- this will maximize the benefits society can potentially
get from your contributions.

Thank you very much.
Keep up this very nice work!

--
 ,= ,-_-. =.  Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro (oitofelix) [0x28D618AF]
((_/)o o(\_)) There is no system but GNU;