Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Violations of GPL in GuixSD packaging design

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Violations of GPL in GuixSD packaging design
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2016 12:50:54 +0200

The example with nvi was not good one, as it is not GPL2 licensed. But I
guess if there is corresponding source code on the same Internet server
where object or executable code is distributed, it should be very easy
to come to such (if such exists) -- for all of the GPL2 licensed
packages. So far it is very difficult for me to get it, and I assume
there is none yet.

Jean louis