Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Battle for Wesnoth: Licensing rules changes in add

From: Adonay Felipe Nogueira
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Battle for Wesnoth: Licensing rules changes in add-ons repository
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2017 20:25:29 -0300

I must add, as I mentioned in IRC, that the FSDG doesn't clearly state
how should those third-party repositories be dealt with in regards to
providing non-functiona/practical data/works that don't have freedom 2.

However, as I already pointed out in the previous message, looks like
Battle for Wesnoth's user-made content repository also has game
campaigns. The game campaigns, from simple observations of various ones
available there, have some logic inside them.