Re: [GNU-linux-libre] [gnu.org #1262331] (inactive Linux distributions)

From: Alexandre Oliva
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] [gnu.org #1262331] (inactive Linux distributions)
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2018 00:42:58 -0200

On Jan 17, 2018, bill-auger <address@hidden> wrote:

> blag actually has no software available - the download links on their
> website have not worked in a very long time because (as ive heard) the
> files were lost

The server was broken into and then brought down, IIUC.  There are
backups, so nothing was really lost, but for some reason the server has
never been reinstalled and brought back up to make the files available
for web download again.  I think they might still be available as
torrents, if one can find a seeder.

Free Software Evangelist|Red Hat Brasil GNU Toolchain Engineer