[GNU-linux-libre] [gnu.org #1262331] (inactive Linux distributions)

From: Therese Godefroy via RT
Subject: [GNU-linux-libre] [gnu.org #1262331] (inactive Linux distributions)
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2018 16:23:58 -0500

Le Dim 21 Jan 2018 14:22:11, address@hidden a écrit :
[...]
> I think we should wait for someone from the Licensing and Compliance
> Lab, or the FSF at large, to reply before making any changes to that page.
>
> [0] https://www.gnu.org/server/standards/

OK Jason, I know all this. Nobody is going to change anything before you big
guys tell us to.  :)

Who is going to bring the issue to Licensing by the way? It has to be a
qualified person, for instance someone from gnu-linux-libre. And since the
Licensing people certainly don't have enough time to read the whole discussion,
they will need to see the exact changes you feel are necessary, i.e. more or
less what I was asking in my last message. Then, let's all cross our fingers,
hoping they don't take too long to review them. I really feel it doesn't help
the fully-free distros to advertise misleading information about them for
months (if not years) in a row.

Best,
Thérèse