Re: Don't Waste Your Time With Linux

From: Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
Subject: Re: Don't Waste Your Time With Linux
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 22:24:54 -0300

begin  In <2j450mFs7rg8U1@uni-berlin.de>, on 06/13/2004
   at 07:07 PM, Lamar Rustin <rusty156091kl1039204922@hotmail.com>
said:

>Newsgroups:
>gnu.misc.discuss,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.os.linux.misc,comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.misc,alt.os.windows-xp,alt.locksmithing,alt.feminism,alt.os.linux,alt.os.linux.suse

GoAT.

>After enduring years of painful computing with Windows I decided to
>spring for SUSE Professional at $109.00 on Amazon.

Nu, so who told you to pay more than retail?

>My advice

Is worthless.

>and use Windows XP

I have enough tzaaroth in my life without that FPOS, TYVM.

>because at least it works with all my hardware.

I don't have your hardware. As long as it works on my hardware, I
couldn't care less whether it works on yours. Not that I believe you.

Unsolicited bulk E-mail will be subject to legal action.  I reserve
the right to publicly post or ridicule any abusive E-mail.

Reply to domain Patriot dot net user shmuel+news to contact me.  Do
not reply to spamtrap@library.lspace.org