Re: Wipout.net gone? Essays relocated?

From: Jamie
Subject: Re: Wipout.net gone? Essays relocated?
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 14:22:10 -0400

Martin Dickopp wrote:

Jamie <enzymatic2009@yahoo.com> writes:

The wipout.net domain
seems to be no longer active. Does anyone know if the essays are still
obtainable anywhere?

It seems the Wayback Machine still has copies.
Try <http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://wipout.net>.

Martin

Thank you! I might want to put these up on my website in conjunction with an article I might write for my local paper. I can't assume they are covered by the GPL, I don't think . . . Can anyone advise me what my obligations are (assuming I can't find the authors; I haven't yet)? Is it sufficient to do what I've sometimes seen done where people promise to remove content on request? (Of course I wouldn't be making any money from these essays, if that's relevant.)

Jamie