Re: What is source ?

From: Vincent Rivičre
Subject: Re: What is source ?
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 00:27:30 +0200

> Now that's an interesting point. As the sole copyright owner you certainly
> have the right to have multiple distributions of your project under
> different
> licenses.

Okay, I didn't understand that things were different for the copyright
holder and other people.
For example, I write a wonderful library from scratch (only my own sources).
It may be useful to other people, but I don't want it to be used in
closed-source commercial projects, so I release it under the terms of the
GPL.
But because I am the copyright holder of the library, I (and only I) can
write a software statically linked to the library and release it as
closed-source.

Am I right ?

Vincent