Re: When is a GPL program which runs in a web site 'conveyed'?

From: Hyman Rosen
Subject: Re: When is a GPL program which runs in a web site 'conveyed'?
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 10:12:48 -0400

David Kastrup wrote:
The software still comes with something like a "if you don't accept,
return this for a refund" IIRC.

Yes, that's what I meant by "inartfully written".
The OEM terms should have been that if you don't
accept any part of the system, you can return the
whole thing for a refund, not begin chopping it
into parts to return separately.

In light of the "return Windows" cases, I expect
(but do not know for sure) that the terms have
been properly rewritten.