Re: US court says software is owned, not licensed

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: US court says software is owned, not licensed
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 15:59:38 +0200

"amicus_curious" <acdc@sti.net> writes:

> I personally think that the GPL is a diversion of focus on what really
> might help the world in general and, as such, should be done away with
> along with the cultism evoked by Stallman which similarly diverts
> attention from real issues.

There are diversions of focus on what really might help the world such
as throwing English tea into Boston harbour, or marching to the sea and
making salt from sea water or sitting in the front of the bus.

Sometimes you just have to get your hands dirty and actually achieve
some small things rather than talking big and doing nothing.

--
David Kastrup