NYC LOCAL: Two Gatherings on Wednesday 5 December 2012: NYCBUG unHoliday

From: secretary
Subject: NYC LOCAL: Two Gatherings on Wednesday 5 December 2012: NYCBUG unHoliday Meeting and ISOC-NY with NYTech Meeting on DDOS
Date: 4 Dec 2012 02:57:19 -0500

  what="official Internet Society of New York announcement and official NYC*BUG
announcement"
  note="The ISOC-NY/NYTech meeting on distributed denial of service attacks
        starts early, see notice below."
  upcoming="NYC*BUG has joined with LispNYC, NY Haskell, the New York Linux User
            Group (NYLUG), PuppetNYC, LOPSA-NY, and more, to hold
            a holiday party on
            Tuesday, December 11, 2012 from 7:00 PM until it's over.
            in the House of Brews (http://www.houseofbrewsny.com/)
            at 302 W 51st Street, Island of the Manahattoes,
            in the upstairs room.
            See front page of
            http://lispnyc.org/";
  announcements-separator-string="*********.....*************************"
  edits="many due to odd conventions used in ISOC-NY email">