Re: LilyPond 1.3.103

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: LilyPond 1.3.103
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2000 11:14:22 +0100

> Also, I may be sounding like a broken record, but there still doesn't
> seem to be a  way to get a C time signature.  This broke between
> 1.3.99 and 1.3.100.  I looked at the diff between those two releases
> without success.  If there's someone who knows where to look but
> doesn't have time, I'd be willing to followup a hint.

As a temporary fix, you could set
   \property Staff.TimeSignature \push #'font-family = #'music
(note that this will give very strange results if you have, e.g.
\time 3/4;

In general, this requires the same mechanism as for the \mark:s,
namely that the choice of font depends on the value of some other
variable (the time signature style and the text strings,
respectively).

    /Mats