Re: left parenthesis in lyrics

From: Timothy S. Nelson
Subject: Re: left parenthesis in lyrics
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 22:04:46 +1100 (EST)

On 4 Nov 2000, Laura Conrad wrote:

>     Mats> This is really a bug, you never want a slur in a
>     Mats> lyrics line, do you?
>
> *I* don't.  I guess I can imagine lyrics that were some complicated
> mathematical equation, but surely math mode in TeX would take care of
> that, wouldn't it?

        Actually... :)

        Just the other day, I saw a song with three verses, and in one verse,
two words were on the same note, so the typesetter had put a slur underneath
them :).

| Name: Tim Nelson                 | Because the Creator is,        |
| E-mail: address@hidden | I am                           |
Web: Temporarily unavailable