Re: left parenthesis in lyrics

From: Timothy S. Nelson
Subject: Re: left parenthesis in lyrics
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 19:46:14 +1100 (EST)

On 7 Nov 2000, Laura Conrad wrote:

>     Timothy>  Just the other day, I saw a song with three verses,
>     Timothy>  and in one verse,
>     Timothy> two words were on the same note, so the typesetter had
>     Timothy> put a slur underneath them :).
>

> So you think the bug is that lily doesn't do that when I write:
>
>          (a- las)
>
> in lyrics mode?

        Well, I guess, but since I have no use for the feature just now, I
don't care if it isn't added until version 12.3.45.

        While I'm posting, instead of lurking, let me again thank Jan,
Han-Wen, Mats, and all the rest (sorry I can't mention you all by name) who
are working on Lilypond, answering questions, and all that :).  Thanks
particularly for fixing the Lyrics alignment (this is a few versions back),
which was the main feature I wanted in version 1.3.x

        :)

| Name: Tim Nelson                 | Because the Creator is,        |
| E-mail: address@hidden | I am                           |
Web: Temporarily unavailable