Re: feta-custodes.mf doesn't seem to build

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: feta-custodes.mf doesn't seem to build
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 13:34:53 +0100

> On 1.3.110, I was trying to use a mensural notehead style, and got an
> error:
>
> )kpathsea: Running mktexmf  feta-custodes
>
> ! I can't find file `feta-custodes'.
> l.38 ^^Iinput feta-custodes
>                            ;
> Please type another input file name
>

> Looking in my build directories, I see that there are no files in
> mf/out for feta-custodes in any distribution between 1.3.103 and
> 1.3.110.  When I attempt to "make out/feta-custodes.tfm", I get the
> attached log file.

This is weird. The custodes symbols are included in the
feta20.tfm, feta16.tfm and so on, just as all the other
feta-*.mf files in the mf/ source directory.
What exactly did you run when you got this message?
Was it from lilypond or from (La)TeX? I can't understand
where this font file could be requested.

Anyway, if you upgraded from a version older than 1.3.101,
you have to get rid of all the old .tfm and .*pk files
on your system, since the fonts have changed. See
http://appel.lilypond.org/wiki/index.php?PostProcessing.

    /Mats