copyright notice

From: David Raleigh Arnold
Subject: copyright notice
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 22:13:53 -0400

Using 1.4.2 ly2dvi I get a very nice copyright notice with:

tagline = "\center \copyright David Raleigh Arnold"

but unfortunately this only gives the desired result when the work
in question is only one page long.  How do I get a copyright
notice centered at the bottom of the first page where it belongs?
(I wouldn't mind having a tagline at the end of the piece too.)

I think it would be better if \time 4/4 and \time 2/2 did the
numbers and \time c and \time cc did the other thing.  I am one of
those unfortunate few who see no point in C as a time signature
any more, but for someone who loves it still, it's more intuitive
and easier to type c or cc.  I found the C to be an unpleasant
surprise, especially with all the horizontal space around it.

--
     DaveA (Debian User)=====================
            ars sine scientia nihil