Mutopia news

From: Chris Sawer
Subject: Mutopia news
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 22:29:49 BST

I don't want to turn this into mutopia-discuss, but there are a couple
of announcements I need to make and I think this is the most
appropriate place.

Firstly, we're now up to nearly 100 scores. If you haven't browsed
through the archive recently, then I suggest you take a look!

Secondly, we now have two mirrors of the site available which may well
be quicker for you to access:

http://mutopia.planetmirror.com/ in Australia
http://www.ibiblio.org/mutopia/ in the USA at Ibiblio (formerly
sunsite)

Please note: due to the server software that the Australian mirror
uses, you can only download gzipped ps/pdf files, not the plain
ungzipped versions.

Finally, I will be working abroad, away from computers and e-mail from
June 16th until September, so e-mail sent to my personal address during
this period will not be answered until I return. David Chan has
generously offered to maintain the archive during this time, so please
send contributions, queries and other comments to the Mutopia address,
address@hidden, which will go to David.

Thanks to everyone who's contributed to the project so far and we look
forward to receiving more contributions in the future!

Chris

--

Chris Sawer   -   address@hidden   -   Mutopia Maintainer
Free sheet music for all at Mutopia: http://www.mutopiaproject.org