Re: The Star Spangled Banner

From: Christian Mondrup
Subject: Re: The Star Spangled Banner
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 10:00:36 +0200

Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:

> EagleIce <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > > *musicstar-spangled-banner.ps* file that I probably downloaded
> > > from Mudela,
>
> `probably downloaded' is not really helpful.  Do you have an URL?
>
> > > and I noticed something that must be wrong. The piece is 3/4 measure, in
> > > measure 5 and in the second last measure it reads:
> > > f4 e8 d4
> > > this of course does not fit in a 3/4th measure, the f4 should include a
> > > dot: f4. e8 d4
> > >
> > > I just wonder if the one who's responsible for the file happens to be
> > > around here somewhere and could take a look at it???
> > >
> > > Cheers,
> > >
> > > ei
> > I just noticed that there are *several* measures with a missing dot...:-(
>
> As far as I can see, all looks fine here:
>
>     http://lilypond.org/input/out-www/star-spangled-banner-page1.png

or rather here:
http://lilypond.org/development/input/out-www/star-spangled-banner-page1.png

well _allmost_ all looks fine except for the horizontically non-aligned
volta boxes and lyrics syllables nearly clashing with barlines!

Bye
--
Christian Mondrup, Computer Programmer
Scandiatransplant, Skejby Hospital, University Hospital of Aarhus