Re: Agréments.zip

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Agréments.zip
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 15:45:16 +0200

Some of the ornaments are straightforward to implement
(just adding a font symbol and a line in script.{ly,scm}).
For the pincé and coulé and the slur-like symbols, it
requires some more digging into the Lilypond source code.
Would the downprall and uprall symbols already available
in Lilypond do for for the Cadence and autré symbols on
the top line of your example?

I hope to get some time during my vacation in July to
implement some things in Lilypond.

   /Mats