Re: More, but little, PDF bugs

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: More, but little, PDF bugs
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 11:38:19 +0200

> Hi all (& Mats, especially),
>
> The update of ghostscript worked (so did the use of Type1 fonts). And yet and
> still, when using -Ppdf and -ulilypond in conjunction, note heads on ledger
> lines get shifted away from their stems. When using Peter Szabo's tt2001 font
> family, however, this problem can be remedied using -ulilypond -uecpfb.

Obviously I didn't look carefully enough at the output.
You shouldn't need the tt2001 font (in fact it doesn't include
the Computer Modern fonts with the default OT encoding, only
the T1 encoded version, as far as I know). The problem is
probably some of the other directives in the config.pdf file.
You could try to make a copy of the file pointed at by
kpsewhich -format='dvips config' config.pdf
Put the copy in your working directory and try to comment
out different lines in the file. I would for example try
to comment out the "h alt-rule.pro" line to see if it helps.
(Sorry, I hardly have any possibility to experiment with this
myself this week).

  /Mats