gnu3dkit-dev

Re: [Gnu3dkit-dev] Optimization suggestion

From: Brent Gulanowski
Subject: Re: [Gnu3dkit-dev] Optimization suggestion
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 22:24:14 -0400

On Monday, October 7, 2002, at 03:25  PM, Philippe C.D. Robert wrote:

Hi,

OK, but I have warned you, the 0.4 thing is nowhere from really working...:-)

That's OK. I'm certainly curious to see how it's shaping up. But really, I'm for another week or two of discussions about it, if that's at all possible. We don't have the benefit of a strict set of guidelines. Maybe we can come up with one. That will avoid my running away with my imagination so much. We don't have to design the whole thing up front (although I'm one to err towards over-design, usually), but a strict set of features, performance minimums, coding guidelines, and the like are strongly advisable. Have you one you have written or thought up for yourself, Phil?

--
Brent Gulanowski                                address@hidden

"Of course the Universe hates you. You're working to reduce chaos by expending a lot of energy to do your job. Thus, you're contributing to the eventual heat death of the universe, and it's just protecting itself from you." -- John Batzel