gnu3dkit-dev

Re: [Gnu3dkit-dev] Optimization suggestion

From: Philippe C . D . Robert
Subject: Re: [Gnu3dkit-dev] Optimization suggestion
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 21:55:56 +0200

On Dienstag, Oktober 8, 2002, at 04:24  Uhr, Brent Gulanowski wrote:
On Monday, October 7, 2002, at 03:25  PM, Philippe C.D. Robert wrote:
Hi,

OK, but I have warned you, the 0.4 thing is nowhere from really working...:-)

That's OK. I'm certainly curious to see how it's shaping up. But really, I'm for another week or two of discussions about it, if that's at all possible. We don't have the benefit of a strict set of guidelines. Maybe we can come up with one. That will avoid my running away with my imagination so much. We don't have to design the whole thing up front (although I'm one to err towards over-design, usually), but a strict set of features, performance minimums, coding guidelines, and the like are strongly advisable. Have you one you have written or thought up for yourself, Phil?

The programmer's guide is aimed at providing this kind of information. Let me know if you think something is not covered at all or even wrongly. But bear in mind that this is work in progress ...:-)

-Phil
--
Philippe C.D. Robert
http://www.nice.ch/~phip