gnuastro-devel

[bug #62861] printkeynames gets caught in an infinite loop

From: Pedram Ashofteh Ardakani
Subject: [bug #62861] printkeynames gets caught in an infinite loop
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2022 04:38:26 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #2, bug #62861 (project gnuastro):

What a quick fix :-D

That was interesting! I really like how well you have kept these problems
documented :)

I tried *grep*ing the entire source code for other instances of *strcmp* with
*END*, but it looks like these two (keywords.c and fits.c) were the only
files.

With that said, I'll close this bug and set it as fixed, thanks!

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?62861>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.gnu.org/