Re: UML

From: Georg Lehner
Subject: Re: UML
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 22:45:58 -0600

Hello!

On Mon, Oct 16, 2000 at 10:01:49AM -0400, vio wrote:

> Could someone post a few URLs of some good intros to UML ? Besides
> the official specs, which are kind of dry for me. Thanks. Looking
> foreword to Alejandro's UML model.  Regards, Vio

Just have looked arround and found:

        UML for the Impatient, by Martin Gogolla at Bremen University

it is a 23 page ps archive (available in pdf also) where all kind's of
UML diagrams are used to design a program for a poor traffic light.

I found it via a kind of citation server and then downloaded it
directly from the page, but it should be findable at

        informatik.uni-bremen.de

If you have problems with this I can send it to you per Email.

Best Regards,

        Jorge-León