Re: Inventory

From: Alejandro Imass
Subject: Re: Inventory
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 04:26:38 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry I have no time right in the morning to read the
whole thing (and it's only 7:30 :-O ). I will later.

My plan is to move on to the components today and wait
for comments on the diagram of the Inventory Business
Objects I've posted. Please note it's an
over-simplified model only to make a proof-of concept
but working demo of the Inventory package, and w/ all
the GNUE tiers. Then many people can contribute from
there. I plan to have this working demo by next week.

Best Regards,
Alejandro