Re: PKEYS and Objects

From: Derek Neighbors
Subject: Re: PKEYS and Objects
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 07:39:04 -0500 (CDT)

Alejandro,

> Also, could someone please tell me what tool(s) are
> they using for docbook manipulation on GNU/Linux ?!
> In the mean time I'm documenting with exmaples I've
> found here and there. Also, if someone has (or knows
> of) a DocBook tag reference (quick guide) I would
> really appreciate it.

I use emacs to write docbook.  It has a docbook IDE available with tag
autocomplete and search etc....

http://people.redhat.com/~dcm or http://people.redhat.com/dcm (Dave Mason)
has good docbook stuff and the upgrade to GNOME's .png dtd.

http://nwalsh.org or http://nwalsh.com (Norman Walsh) has a TON of docbook
stuff and links.

Finally DocBook The Definitive Guide is availble on the web, but I do not
know the url.

Derek Neighbors
GNU Enterprise
http://www.gnue.org