Re: PKEYS and Objects

From: Alejandro Imass
Subject: Re: PKEYS and Objects
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 10:10:31 -0800 (PST)

> I will gladly help you with docbook as I am eager to
> get the proposal
> template in use so we can iron out the bugs.

OK. But I've got into Docbook a little bit but don't
know how to convert to other formats. I will send you
the source in docbook and you do what you please w/ it
until I can get something working here.

I cannot do it at the moment because I am VERY tied up
here at work (and still sneak to read my GNUE
mail!).I've got a visitor until wed. but I will get
some work done on GNUE tonight. Perhaps I'll send it
to you then.

See ya,
Thanx for everything.