Re: Need more detail.

From: Alejandro Imass
Subject: Re: Need more detail.
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 04:19:48 -0700 (PDT)

>From the answers below I can see I'm not the only one
confused around here.

OK so if we have to write no idl. What do I do now
with my biz object definitions?!?!?!?!?!

OK. Suppose Object Server is going to take care of
this, and it's not finished, I would like to work on
this. Now I mean. I would guess there is somekind of
mechanism in the Object Server to Register and create
your objects based on a common file format (XML from
DIA?). If so I would suppose all GNUE biz objects
would have to implement a common Interface (i.e.
methods common to all GNUE biz objects) to be able to
create their own tables, etc..

Who's working on this right now?

Regards,
Alejandro