Re: report IDL

From: Rodrigo Moya
Subject: Re: report IDL
Date: 04 Nov 2000 11:46:49 -0100

> Hello!
>
> On Thu, Nov 02, 2000 at 09:19:19AM -0100, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> > Here is the latest report IDL. As you can see, I've converted the
> > Of course, as with the rest of CORBA stuff in libgda, this interface
> > will be wrapped in a nice lib to make it easier to implement the
> > converters.
>
> Good! We are very interested in the report lib. How can I learn how to
> create a report? Is there some example?

Carlos is just starting to make this wrapper, but not much has been done. The
only
example you can find is in libgda/report/report-example.xml, which is what a
report definition will look like.

Or you can look at the IDL, which is what the report lib will wrap. And if you
find something bad or missing, please tell us.

cheers