Re: Top Ten Questions to ask your proprietary ERP salesman

From: Neil Tiffin
Subject: Re: Top Ten Questions to ask your proprietary ERP salesman
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 18:30:35 -0500

At 9:39 AM -0700 1/3/02, Derek A. Neighbors wrote:
Peter,

If you want to make it a 'FUD FAQ' kind of thing docbook might be best. Of course for simplicity if you wish not do to do that you could readily format it as html in a single HTML file. Then we can have the official FAQ reference it, and still have it stand on its own.

Neil,

What are your thoughts?

Our Official FAQ is already too large. A separate doc would be great. Make it a plain html file and we directly reference it from the mini and Official FAQ. This way it will get indexed by the search engines. I think this is an important doc to have search engine friendly. Please make a link at the top and bottom to get back to our home page.

--
Neil
address@hidden