gnue in debian pool

From: Maurizio Boriani
Subject: gnue in debian pool
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 12:37:07 +0100

Hi,
        I've packaged and uploaded on debian pool all released geas sotware
(now then could be found in debian official packages pool).
Now I'm watching to gnue cvs and see some debian packaging directory, if you
like I
could maintain them and upload also the cvs version on debian pool. What do you
say?
Could I collaborate with you in packagement and also, why not, in debugging
(I'm configuring
geas as framework here where I work) and little dev works?

Let me know what do you think about,

regards,
baux

--