Re: [GNUe] foreign key question

From: Jason Cater
Subject: Re: [GNUe] foreign key question
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 14:49:32 -0500

I don't fully follow the question -- maybe a complete example would be better.

But, off the top of my head, it seems that you could do 3 levels of
master/detail.

Org Datasource + Block

  +-- Department Datasource

        +--  Employee Datasource + Block

The Department datasource doesn't have to be tied to a block and doesn't have
to display any fields, but could still be there to link the tables together.

-- Jason