Re: [GNUe] New prerelease on Mandrake10

From: Reinhard Mueller
Subject: Re: [GNUe] New prerelease on Mandrake10
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 21:25:31 +0200

Am Fre, den 11.06.2004 schrieb Peter Dabrowski um 11:14:
> Out of tree .gfd forms provided in appserver examples only one behave
> properly.
> gnue_useraccess.gfd
> classrepository.gfd
> sample.gfd
> This form which behaves properly is gnue_useraccess.gfd. The problem
> is in a query mode, when selected do not do
> anything and creating a series of errors in log
> I think, because one form behaves correctly and others not, so must be
> some bug in other two forms.
> Hope that you manage to solve it

I've finally managed to get GNUe running on Mandrake. Wow, you have to
download and install a lot of stuff manually there!

Unfortunately, I can in no way reproduce the error you are facing.
Everything works perfectly for me.

I've installed a fresh Mandrake 10 and downloaded the other packages
from the addresses you gave me.

I have not idea what causes this bug for you. It does not only work for
me, it seems to work for anybody else that has ever tried it (and people
have tried it on a lot of different distributions, even on Windows).
I can only suspect that something is hosed with your installation.

Thanks,
--
Reinhard Mueller
GNU Enterprise project