Re: [GNUe] Rocks!

From: Stefan Elwesthal
Subject: Re: [GNUe] Rocks!
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 03:55:48 +0800

Hello and thanks for quick answers!

So, when I get to Order & OrderRow (next week) - then I will ask silly
questions about Master/Detail ;)

For now, I need to learn triggers, so I better get that coffee then ;)

I just got another silly question, how come no matter what kind of trigger I
try to put on my entry-field, it fires when I leave that page, not when I leave
that entry.. :(

Regards
Stefan
Sweden