Re: [GNUe] Drop Down Widgets / Enter on Numeric Key Pad

From: Reinhard Mueller
Subject: Re: [GNUe] Drop Down Widgets / Enter on Numeric Key Pad
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2008 17:06:52 +0200

Hi, David!

Am Montag, den 09.06.2008, 11:28 +0200 schrieb David Ayers:
> By simple code comparison, I came up with this patch, which seems to
> "work for me"™ but I do not have enough understanding of the inner
> workings to understand potential side effects or to label this a fix.

I met Johannes Vetter today who wrote that part of the code. He told me
that there were reasons not to do it that way because some other things
stopped working, and that there is actually an open and acknowledged bug
report in wx about a problem related to this.

I asked him to give details in an email to this list.

Thanks,
Reinhard