Re: [GNUe] Drop Down Widgets / Enter on Numeric Key Pad

From: Reinhard Mueller
Subject: Re: [GNUe] Drop Down Widgets / Enter on Numeric Key Pad
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 09:50:26 +0200

Am Montag, den 09.06.2008, 22:47 +0200 schrieb David Ayers:
> Great, Thanks! I opened up an issue for this so maybe it be best if it
> tracked there:
>
> http://www.gnuenterprise.org/roundup/gnue/issue193

Thanks David, this is a very good idea. It is a bug in GNUe, no matter
whether it may be possible to fix it or not, and whether the reason for
the bug lies in our own code or in an external library.

(FWIW, if the bug is in an external library there's the status
"external" to mark that)

Thanks,
Reinhard