[GNUe] SIP Witch/GNUE TMS

From: David Sugar
Subject: [GNUe] SIP Witch/GNUE TMS
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 23:23:07 -0400

Recently we introduced a new package, GNU SIP Witch, as a call server
for building secure sip telephone systems.  We are looking to do a
reference design for a TMS (Telephone Management System) for sipwitch,
and actually so far I have been rather satisfied in using gnue forms to
prototype some of this.  In fact, we may do an initial distribution of
the gnue form (and sql) definitions we have created for it so far in the
0.3 or 0.4 release so others could start also experimenting with it.  I
might also start using it to prototype a voice broadcast and a new
calling card application for use with Bayonne...

I have a question, however.  One of the things we have to do is generate
a sipwitch XML config file out of the database, and then push it out
over http post to each call node.  Is this the kind of task that one
might be able to make use of appserver for?