Re: [gnugo-devel] Crash report for OS X Segmentation fault

From: Allan Crossman
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] Crash report for OS X Segmentation fault
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 19:00:19 +0000

>How early does it crash? Does it always crash at the same point?

I always get a crash after the player's first move, when GnuGo is
considering a reply. So, if I play black, it crashes after my move. If I
play white, it plays a move then crashes after my move.

So it says:

GnuGo is thinking...
Segmentation fault

I just ran it in normal ASCII mode, no options at all.

                    Allan Crossman
               http://www.faldara.co.uk
PGP Keys: 0x497F13C8 (New) and 0xCEC9FAE1 (Compatible)